Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Sunday, July 3, 2016

I Need Some Ideas for Tutorials

Okay guys, you read my blog and you watch my videos and I am so thankful for that. I need some help from all of you now. I am having a horrid time coming up with tutorial ideas, or should I say new tutorial ideas. At least 4 times in the last week I have had on idea for this week's tutorial, (I even rounded up materials for a couple of them) only to check on my channel and find that I had already made that project. I have over 300 videos on my channel now, most of them are tutorials and I am running out of new ideas! I need you to all help me.

So I am asking for two things, first off if you have a project you are stuck on and would like a tutorial for it let me know either here or over on the Facebook page. Large or small I just need ideas!

Secondly, what are you working on? Tell me about it, I might get some ideas from your projects.


So everyone put on those thinking caps and give me some ideas so I can film more tutorials for you. I do love making the videos for you. (more about that in a couple of days)


8 comments:

  1. I have been experimenting with styrofoam. I carve it into solid furniture shapes then upholster. Maybe you can explore some techniques using styrofoam too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne, what about that onion cane?
    'We' have started working on a building back in 2015... What about finishing it?
    Experimenting with styrofoam sounds interesting, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am struggling with making some shelves in an alcove using foamboard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am working on fireplaces - making shimney breasts and the firebox behind the fire - not as easy as you would think

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne! I would love to know how would you make a bowl of mac and cheese?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanne, our mini club is about to work on a Gypsy Wagon made from cardboard and scrapbook paper. I have never seen a blog like that on your site. Would love to see what you do with it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete