Check back often

Have you checked out all my blogs?


Dollhouse Minis: http://joannesminis.blogspot.com


18” Dolls: http://joannes18dolls.blogspot.com/


General Crafts: http://joannes-place.blogspot.com/


Cooking: http://joanne-kitchen.blogspot.com/





Also if for some reason I can't post I will try to give a head's up on the Facebook page so check there too.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

What's Up???

Well, this is the spot in my blog that I normally point you in the direction of today's video but not today. I didn't get a video done this week but I do have some stuff for you to go look at if you are interested.

First off this week has just been one of those weeks. Monday started off really good, I had some shopping to do first thing in the morning and I had a bunch of plans for the rest of the day. Part way into my stop at the first store I started to get a headache. By the time I got home it was threatening to become a migraine. I was lucky enough to avoid that but it was still a miserable day.

Tuesday I had a couple of things outside the house I had to do but by this time I was well aware that I had caught the bug my oldest son brought home with him. Thankfully the worst of the symptoms were short lived but it sure drained me.

Then on Wednesday the Cricut Explore Air that I had ordered a couple of weeks ago finally arrived. I have now spent pretty much all day long for the last 3 days trying to figure that thing out. I am in awe of all it can do and at the same time sooooo very frustrated at trying to get myself to the point where I can do what I want to do with it.

I have plans for that machine and some of them might be of benefit to you the reader of my blog. I have for a long time been wanting to create some kits for making some simple projects and I think that I can produce the parts I want to with my Cricut. I just have to master the darn thing first.

In the meantime how many of you know about my other blogs and YouTube channels? I thought since I didn't get a video done for you this week I would share some of the other things I have been putting up in the last few months. My hope is that at least a few of you share some of my other interests and will want to hop over to see some of those videos and read some of those blog posts too.

So first off, I have a blog and YouTube channel devoted to 18” dolls. That includes the ones from American Girl, the Journey Girls (from Toys R Us), Our Generation (from Target) and many other dolls that size. I have some tutorials over there as well as some blogs that are in the form of a story from the perspective of one of the dolls. I have also written some reviews of doll related purchases and the months that I actually get any doll sewing done I post some photos of that too. If you are interested here is the link to the blog and you can you can go from there.

I have also been posting to my general crafts, beauty, everything else blog and channel more lately too. I named this one “Joanne's Place” partly because that is the name I gave to my Etsy shop when I opened it but also because I hope it will be a homey spot for readers to come and hang out with me. Over there you will find some beauty/ makeup related posts, some general crafting (lots more to come) and some planner related posts. Although I have had this blog up (under a different name) for about a year I hadn't posted much on it. I recently added the YouTube channel to it so I can use a similar system for it as I use for this blog.

That blog and channel will be the spot for anything other than mini and doll related posts. I am hoping to do everything from the types of posts that are already there to also some vlogging posts, card making, general crafting and sewing ones too. Since that channel and blog are fairly young I don't have a complete idea of where it will go in the future.

Now onto the first blog I started and the most neglected one of the batch. I have a cooking blog but I haven't posted to it in over a year. I do have the best intentions of getting it back on track but I just haven't gotten to it. I do have a lot of recipes over there that are favorites of my family so if that kind of thing interests you here it the link to it.



I would be very happy if you went and checked out my other content on these other blogs. If there are things you would like to see me post let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment